In honour of fall...

In honour of the first day of fall, a little nesting to share...

A dear friend of mine is getting married this weekend, and I love to give personalized wedding gifts. I've been discovering the fun of painting ceramics lately, so I decided to make her a set of dessert plates.



So, what do you think? I'm absolutely thrilled with the result! They're totally food safe, and even OK in the dishwasher (though I'd still wash them by hand, so that they last longer).

Next up in my shop... ceramics! Any great ideas?

PS, if you know Leanne, ssshhhhhhh! It's a surprise!

2 comments:

Kristen VanderHoek said...

LOVE. love, love, love.... this are amazing!!

megaluno studio :: celebrating childhood style said...

Thanks! They were such fun to make, and I am so pleased with the final set!