Candle light and suitcases

It's so good to sit down in front of my computer for a minute! I just finished delivering my boxes of art to a friend for a craft show this weekend. I had NO idea how much time it was going to take me to get ready! That said, it is the first craft show that I'll have Megaluno Studio work at! I'm so excited to see the results!

In the time that I've not spent getting ready for the show, I've gotten the house all Christmas-ed up! I love all the soft lights and angels!



We're hitting the road for California for a few days tomorrow. Unfortunately, it won't be just for recreation, but I think we'll manage to squeeze in some fun time anyways! Besides, I can't wait for the 23C! We've had some really cold days, so I'm ready for the sun!

Until next week...

1 comment:

Kendra Smith said...

I hope you had a wonderful and inspiring weekend!